THE RCA Team
Owner RCA Fitness
Hey I’m Rob Abbiss – Owner RCA FItness. With over 10 years experience in the fitness industry and a background working in football. I carry a wealth of qualifications accumulated through the years from Strength & Conditioning for sport, exercise & nutritional interventions for obesity and diabetes, physical activity and lifestyle strategies for managing low back pain and boxing and advanced kettlebells as well as many more. My approach to training is to keep it fun and realistic to keep my clients committed and focussed on achieving their fitness goal.
Strength & Conditioning
• Trained at the Brendon Chaplin academy.
• 1st4Sport Qualification : Level 3 Certificate In Coaching Strength & Conditioning for Sport.
• Active IQ Level 3 Diploma In Exercise Referral.
• Active IQ Level 4 Certificate In Exercise & Nutritional Interventions for Obesity & Diabetes.
• Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain.
• Premier Kettlebell Instructor Training
• Premier Master Kettlebell Instructor Training
Trained at the Ricky Hatton academy in Manchester.
• Hatton ABC Fundamentals of Boxing accredited course.
• Hatton ABC Advanced Boxing Accredited Course.
• Hatton academy Elite Boxing Accredited Course.
Monday – Split Shift | 8.00 – 13.00 / 16.30 – 20.30
Tuesday – 6.00 - 17.00 B-FIT Bootcamp | 19.00 – 20.00
Wednesday Split Shift | 6.00 – 13.00 / 16.30 - 20.30
Thursday Split Shift | 6.00 – 13.00 / 16.30 – 19.15
Friday | 6.00 - 16.00
Saturday | 9.00 – 12.30