If you spent as much time obsessing over:
- The nutritional value of the foods you consume and how much.
- Progressing in your workouts.
- How much sleep you’re getting.
- How your clothes fit and how you look in a mirror.
- How much your energy levels are.
Rather than what the scales say you might actually be twice as far along with your health and fitness journey than you are now.
Prioritising being healthy and happy with how you look not how much you weigh.
Are the scales de-railing your progress?
Do you want to improve your relationship with the scales and understand how to achieve your dream body?
Was this article helpful? Please comment your thoughts below.